History

The Club was founded on February 7th

Image1
Image2

 

1917

1924

Image3 Image4

First visit of the Prince of Wales, Prince Edward

End of the work on the Green course, created by world-renowned Scottish architect Willie Park Jr.

Image5

First major championship: Canadian amateur championship

Image6
Albert Campbell

1934

1945

Arrival of Jules Huot, Head professional from 1945 to 1970

Image8 Image7
Image9

Destruction of our first clubhouse by a fire

Image10
Construction of our second clubhouse
Image11 Image12

1951

1962

Canadian Open with Jack Nicklaus and Gary Player

Image13
It was won by Ted Kroll

Inauguration of the 3rd nine-hole course, created by the architect Howard Watson

14

1968

1992

Inauguration of the 4th nine-hole course, created by architect Graham Cooke

Image15

Inauguration of the new Blue course, created by Ian Andrew and Mike Weir

Image16 Image17
Image18

2013

logo blanc

150, rue Les Peupliers
Laval-sur-le-Lac
(Québec)  H7R 1G4

450 627-2643
club@clsll.ca

© Le Club Laval-sur-le-Lac, 2019. Site Web réalisé par GGGolf et Tattoo Communication. | Website designed by GGGolf and Tattoo Communication.